Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday

Hello. Reporting from Lincoln city library. Seaside skatepark was very fun, tight, steep with lots of pool coping.

After Seaside we went to Lincoln City. here is the beach we camped on.
Setting us a tent in the wind is tough, but at least you dont have to pay for a campsite.
I cooked alot of food at the skatepark in Lincoln City, made alot of tea. This is my pancake. It was delicious.

Forests and trees saturate the whole of Oregon. When me and my dad lost each other I ended up getting lost in a forest, and then a bush scratched my leg.


The skatepark is insane.
We stayed at Lincoln city for a few days, then headed back to Burnside via Newberg

Here we have my dad chopping wood to burn.


The guy who looks after the area around Newberg skatepark was very nice and let us camp for free again, so my dad shared his whiskey with him and we had a good camp.

Back to Burnside, and we had nowhere to stay so we pitched up on Donovans lawn


Urban camping is hectic. We woke up and there was a cigarette in the top of the tent, and all night there were dogs coming up sniffing around. My dad also had to deal with a drunken bum, but I slept through that part.




So after urban camping we came back out to Lincoln City with Donovan for more skating. Goodbye.




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment